© 2018 Joshua Spiegler. All rights reserved.
Built in 1903, this 30-foot tall Spanish-style lighthouse is constructed of brick and stucco. Located at Fort Casey State Park (Coupeville, WA), the design incorporated thick walls to withstand earthquakes and the concussion of Fort Casey's guns. It was deactivated in 1922, and later occupied by the Army as a K-9 dog training facility. The lighthouse was featured as a U.S. postal stamp in 1990, and has since been restored by Washington State Parks.
(Information taken from Wikipedia)